Owning a dog means having someone to walk, someone who waits for you to get home from work, and someone who gives you unconditional love. Our dogs give us so much, which also includes their fur. Some dogs don’t shed as much as others, but if you happen to have a high shedding breed of dog you know the struggles of finding fur on your clean clothes or bed sheets.
It can be hard to remove the fur from fabrics without using the best dog hair removal tools. These tools are designed to safely remove the loose fur from fabrics and clothes without damaging them. Some can even remove fur from carpets or tile floors easily with little to no strain on your part. The tools can vary from lint rollers, brooms, and brushes. It can be a lot to choose from, so to help you pick the right hair removal tool for you we have put together a list of different options you can choose from.
1. Evriholder FURemover Broom
For the best broom for dog hair, the Evriholder FURemver Broom with Squeegee removes pet hair from all surfaces.
- Made from natural rubber
- Multi-Surface use
- Broom head measures 12in.
The natural rubber bristles can be used on all types of surfaces, such as hardwood, carpet, tile, and linoleum. By using the rubber squeegee you can gather the trapped or loose fur and collect it with the rubber bristles.
Since rubber naturally attracts pet fur you won’t have to worry about spreading the fur as you sweep around the house. Once done you can remove the rubber head to clean off the pet fur and store it away easier for later uses. You can even use this broom to clean up other messes your pet creates thanks to its multi-use function.
- Extends from 3ft to 6ft
- Collects fur without damaging the surface of your floor
- Can be used on both dry and wet surfaces
- Some customers have reported the metal handle breaking after some use
- Some customers have reported the rubber had has no support when in use
With a few uses of the Evriholder FURemover Broom with Squeegee, you will see just how much fur is really hidden on your floor.
2. Petdom Brush – Pet Hair Remover
The Petdom Bundle gives you a multi-use fur remover tool you can take with you anywhere and use on near every surface.
- 4 in 1 fur removing tools
- Can be used on all types of surfaces
- Lint brushes can be easily taken on to go
In this bundle, you get a small and large size of the lint brush. It is effective in removing pet fur from your clothes, upholstery, furniture, car seats, and much more. When the brush collects too much fur to clean properly place it back in its holding base. This cleans and removes the caught fur on the brush so you can continue using it until you have removed all of the pet fur. To stop the fur from even being a problem use the pet glove and brush to remove loose hair before it falls.
- Comes as a bundle
- Lint brush easily cleaned in the storage base
- Some customers have reported the brush works inadequately in removing pet fur
You’ll love how simple and easy it is to remove loose pet fur from your clothes and upholstery with the Petdom Bundle.
3. ChomChom Roller Dog Hair
Never have to worry about running out of stickiness in a lint roller by using the reusable ChomChom Roller Pet Hair Remover.
- Has a fur collection section
- Brush only rolls halfway to collect fur
- Can be used on all types of surfaces
This lint roller brush uses the power of static electricity to pull fur out of your clothes and upholstery. It only rolls halfway to create the static electricity and makes a clicking sound to let you know you are using the roller correctly.
Since it does not use adhesive tape you won’t have to worry about losing stickiness or damaging what you are passing the roller over. The best way to use this roller is back and forth strokes that collect the fur and drops it in the collection receptacle you can open and throw the fur out when done.
- No need for batteries or another power source
- Can be used multiple times without running out
- Can remove pet hair, dander, and dust
- Some customers have reported it is not as effective on certain upholstery types
For an Eco-Friendly option that you can use many times over, use the ChomChom roller Pet Hair Remover.
4. PetLovers Extra Sticky Lint Roller Set
For the classic pet hair remover tool use the PetLovers Extra Sticky Lint Roller.
- 90 sheets per roller
- 30 sheets per mini roller
- Durable handle
- Super sticky to remove pet fur from all surfaces
Each lint roller comes with ninety sticky sheets that effectively remove even the most stubborn of pet fur from your clothes, car, upholstery, and even furniture.
Remove pet fur easily with few passes of this roll, and when it gets full of fur that it can’t collect anymore just remove the dirty sheet for a nice fresh one.
This roller can even be used to remove ticks, fleas, and fur directly from your dog. Take the mini roller on the go with you and leave the larger roller at home where you notice most of the pet fur collects.
- Comes with two replaceable large lint rollers
- Does not damage where you pass the lint roller
- Spiral tearing for easy removal
- Needs to be replaced when the roller sheets run out
- Some customers have stated it is too sticky and hard to remove dirty sheets
For a simple yet effective fur removal tool use the PetLovers Extra Sticky Lint Roller.
5. Best Car & Auto Detailing Brush for Pet Hair Removal
When you need the best pet hair remover for your car, consider using the Dasksha Pet Hair Removal.
- Made of durable rubber material
- Ideal for removing fur on all surfaces
- Durable design
- Can even remove fur from clothes
Durable rubber bristles easily capture fur and debris from your car’s upholstery by using static. The small side comb helps pull up small hairs from the upholstery so the larger brush can pick it up.
It is durable yet gentle enough to use on even the most delicate of materials. Once it has the max amount of fur on it, it can be washed under running water and used once again. It is long-lasting and always at hand if you keep it stored in your car.
- Ideal for removing fur off car upholstery
- Handheld design
- Can be easily cleaned after use
- Can remove fur from hard to reach areas
- Some customers have reported it had issues picking fur off of car carpets
The Dasksha Pet Hair Removal is ideal for pet owners who love taking their pets on car rides but don’t enjoy the fur they leave behind.
6. Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter
For an alternative pet hair remover that gets the job done use the Gonzo Natural Magic Pet Hair Lifter.
- Can be used on all types of surfaces
- Works instantly with one pass
You can use this versatile sponge on all types of surfaces from your clothes, beds, ceiling vents, window screens, lampshades, and much more. Since it does not leave any residue it is safe for all surfaces that are prone to collect pet fur.
Its natural materials catch fur easily with just one pass. Fur collection will be a thing of the past the more you use this durable and long-lasting sponge. Once it’s dirty just clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely before using it again.
- Best when used dry
- Leaves no residue
- Can be cleaned with water and used again when completely dry
- Some customers have reported breaking apart when using too much force
- Some customer have stated it doesn’t work on car upholstery
The Gonzo Natural Magic Pet Hair Lifter helps remove stubborn pet hair in a non-harmful, reusable sponge for longer-lasting use.
7. Fur-Zoff Pet Hair Remover
Don’t be fooled by how it looks, the Fur-Zoff Pet Hair Remover is the best pet hair remover for furniture.
- Can be used on many surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Quickly gathers fur in few passes
- Made of foam glass
The foam glass that this pet hair remover is made of feels similar to a pumice stone but it does not leave any residue or flakes behind as you use it. Rather, this stone easily picks up small and embedded fur from your carpet, upholstery, and sheets easily into an easy to clean bundle of fur.
No need to worry about constantly cleaning it since the fur comes off it easily and it can be used multiple times without wear and tear.
- Does not need to be wet to use
- Long-lasting and durable stone material
- Can be taken on the go easily
- Simple to clean
- Some customers have reported it pulls strands off of delicate fabrics
- Can hold fur but it more creates a pile of fur that needs to be either vacuumed or picked up
The Fur-Zoff Pet Hair Remover stone will quickly become your go-to tool for removing stubborn pet hair and fur.
8. BrazilianMat Pet Hair Removal
When you need a pet hair remover that can get into the tightest of corners, use the BrazilianMat Pet Hair Removal.
- Measures 8.5”x 11”
- Can be used multiple times
- Molds to the shape you need it to fit
- Can be used on all types of fabrics
Similar to lint rollers, these mats use a sticky adhesive to pull up embedded fur from upholstery and carpets. Cut the sheets to fit the size you need and it molds to fit every corner.
Once you place it down apply pressure onto it to ensure enough pet hair is removed and pull it off. A single sheet can be used multiple times so you get more use out of each sheet for long-lasting use.
- Comes in 25 and 50 bundle sheets
- Does not tear when removed
- Works quickly and effectively
- Some customers have reported it not working on tweed and similar fabric types
Just stick the BrazilianMat Pet Hair Removal where you need it and marvel in how much fur comes off in one use.
9. CleanAide Pet Hair Removal
Take dog hair removal into your own hands by using the CleanAide Pet Hair Removal Mitt.
- Made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide
- Picks up pet fur fast
Since this pet hair removal tool slips over your hands you will have the ultimate control and flexibility to remove pet hair even from the most stubborn of places. It easily removes pet fur from your furniture, upholstery, sheets, and even your own clothes. The blend of polyester and polyamide provides the strongest pet hair picking up power so you won’t have to do multiple passes in the same area. When you’re done just clean off the fur with a dry rag and hang it from its hanging loop for future uses.
- Does not irritate your skin
- Easy to clean with a dry rag
- Can be reused multiple times
- Cannot be used on dogs directly
- Some customers have reported it was hard to remove smaller fur from the glove
Picking up your dog’s fur might actually be fun when using the CleanAide Pet Hair Removal Mitt.
10. Evercare Pet Mega Cleaning Roller
Take lint rollers to the next level with the Evercare Pet Mega Cleaning Roller. Normal lint rollers can only go so far, but now you will be able to reach even the highest or lowest of places to pick up hidden dog fur.
- 10in wide roll
- Handle extends to 3ft
- Has 25 XL sheets
The wide roller collects large quantities of fur with each pass. If you need to reach a higher place the handle is sectioned off in three removable parts to reach a max length of 3ft.
Once you are done cleaning the sheets can be easily removed and thrown away so you have a fresh sheet ready to use again.
- Best used after vacuuming to pick up loose fur and debris not picked up
- Ideal for use in small areas at a time or for spot cleaning
- Customers have reported it is difficult to remove dirty sheets
- Some customers have reported the handle is not sturdy when in use
Your dog’s fur will no longer be able to escape you when using the Evercare Pet Mega cleaning Roller.
11. Ping Ping Pet Hair Remover
You won’t have to worry about buying a new lint roller when you use the Ping Ping Pet Hair Remover.
- Easy to clean the collection section
- Works on all types of surfaces
The brushed used by this pet hair removal tool uses static electricity to pick up even the smallest of pet hairs and drops it in the convenient collection section on the back of the brush.
Since it does not use adhesive to remove the hair it is safe to use on all types of surfaces with no fear of damaging them.
No batteries also mean it will last longer and is fully reusable. Just pass it over the fur in short strokes and the fur should no longer be a problem.
- No batteries required
- Does not rely on using/replacing adhesive tape
- Does not leave any residue on surfaces
- Should not get wet or the roller will not work effectively
Removing your dog’s fur will be less of a hassle on you and your furniture with the Ping Ping Pet Hair Remover.
12. SEALEN Pet Hair Cleaner
Though small, the SEALEN Pet Hair Cleaner easily removes pet hair with little strain on your part.
- Measures 3.8” x 3.8” x 0.79”
- Made of fiber foam
- Durable and keeps its shape
- Safe to use on all surfaces
No adhesive tape or other sticky adhesives are used in this pet hair removal tool, meaning that you can use it on even the most delicate of fabrics with no fear of tearing or destroying them.
Use it on your furniture, upholstery, carpets, car seats, and even on your clothes to gather up fur into an easy to clean ball. The high-density fiber foam is eco-friendly and is non-harmful to both you and your dog.
In just a few strokes you will have removed all the pet hair embedded in your home and have less fur to worry about turning up in odd places.
- Easy handheld design for on the go use
- Easy to clean and remove hair from
- Some customers have reported that it creates too much static without picking up fur
- Last for only one year
Take the SEALEN Pet Hair Cleaner with you anywhere you need it to clean pet hair at your convenience.
13. Chemical Guys Pet Hair Removal Brush
Simple yet effective in pet hair removal, the Chemical Guys Pet Hair Removal Brush is ideal in getting pesky dog hair out.
- Measures 8in long
- Made of natural rubber
- Can be used on all types of surfaces
This brush uses friction to create a magnetic charge that naturally pulls up pet hair, even pet hair that is deeply embedded.
Its unique design and electrostatic rubber make it safe to use on all types of surfaces without buffing or causing scratches. You will only need to pass this brush a few times over the area you are cleaning to remove the annoying dog hairs. And when done just clean it with soap and water and let it dry before using again.
- Ideal to be used on all types of surfaces
- Can be washed clean after each use
- Will not damage delicate surfaces
- Some customers have reported it is hard to clean
- Some customers have reported that the handle is flimsy when in use
Enjoy the handheld design of the Chemical Guys Pet Hair Removal Brush when on the go and in need of removing dog hair out of your clothes.
14. OXO Good Grips FurLifter Pet Hair Remover
OXO Good Grips FurLifter makes it easier for you to remove dog hair from your home.
- 100% reusable
- No need for refills
- Effective on all types of surfaces
- Flexible handle design
Removing pet hair with this tool only requires three simple steps. To remove the pet hair pass the micro-bristle brush over where you need to clean in the direction of the arrow on the brush. The flexible handle provides you with ease of control and a comfortable grip.
Once the brush is full of fur dip it into its base to remove the pet hair and repeat the steps till the fur is removed. The cleaned-up fur is trapped at the bottom of the brush’s base you can pop off and throw away the fur when full.
- Easy to clean after each use
- Base collects the fur you can throw out when full
- Does not use adhesive so is safe to use on all surfaces
- Some customers have reported it takes hard strokes to remove the pet hair
Easy to use and easy to carry, the OXO Good Grips FurLifter will soon become your go-to tool for removing dog hair from your home.
15. Brush for Pet Hair and Lint Remover
For one of the best lint brush to remove your dog hair, consider using ORLY’S Pet Assistant pet hair Remover.
- Can be easily cleaned
- Comfortable grip handle
Instead of using sticky lint rollers, consider using this static using a lint brush that effectively removes embedded dog hair out of your furniture, upholstery, carpets, and clothes.
Its double-sided design collects more hair with each pass and once it is full of fur it can be easily cleaned in its own base. Once the base is full just throw away the caught fur and have this ergonomic, eco-friendly lint brush ready for next time.
- Reusable and does not need to have parts replaced
- Double-sided brush design for a better cleaning experience
- Does not use adhesives to remove pet hair
- Some customers have reported they need to clean the lint brush after each pass
- Some customers have reported it does not pick up larger pet hair
All the included tools in ORLY’S Pet Assistant Pet Hair Remover is there to help make sure your dog’s hair will no longer be a problem for you.
Even if your dog sheds small amounts of fur it is still better to clean it when you see it to avoid having larger areas to clean up. If you use any of the dog hair removal tools we have suggested it can help make the hassle of pet hair removing so much less of a strain.
These tools are handy to have around if you need to quickly remove hair from your clothes or spot a fur tumbleweed and need to do some house cleaning. You can actually avoid having a lot of furs to clean up if you maintain your dog’s fur. With daily brushing and using a dog hair cleaner specific for your dog’s fur type, you can reduce the amount of fur they shed and reduce the amount of daily cleaning you have to do. With these two cleaning methods combined your dog’s shedding will no longer be an issue and you won’t find any clinging fur where you least need it.